Candy Crush Soda Saga, the sequel to Candy Crush Saga, got soft-launched on Android
0. phoneArena 11 Jun 2014, 07:34 posted on
King, the developer of the wildly-popular Candy Crush Saga that also tried to trademark "candy" and "saga", just released a sequel to its highly successful game – meet Candy Crush Soda Saga. The title just got soft-launched in Canada, Sweden, Spain, and the Netherlands. In accordance with the "never change a winning team" principle, Kings's new title does not deviate from the philosophy of its predecessor, as it still requires you to match colorful candies across 75 levels.
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tech2 (Posts: 1740; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Great. Now we'll get even more invitations to play this game. -.-
2. gehrig (Posts: 120; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Eh should have just called it Soda Crush Saga… and then trademark "soda"
3. Scott93274 (Posts: 502; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
Funny, I'm not seeing this or the new Angry Birds RPG at E3 this year... I couldn't possibly understand why... lol.
5. PorkyBurger (Posts: 196; Member since: 18 May 2013)
This is completely same as OG Candy Crush (Only bottles, duuh). Was it really worth making a game like this? =.=
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 642; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Ooh no not another one........ I will need to block all type of notifications on my phone, if this one will be as annoying as its elder brother(candy crush saga)........ Or i will have to close my Facebook account.......
10. corporateJP (Posts: 1513; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
King is the best company in the world...
11. ezapper2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
Playing it on my blackberry z30 and it works great while being an android port.
This game is highly addictive and better than the original. Thanks again King for a great new CC. I passed all 75 levels already so please make more.
12. gehrig (Posts: 120; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
They should have just called it Soda Crush Saga.