Canadian investment house analyst sees BlackBerry looking a lot different in the future
0. phoneArena 13 Aug 2013, 00:22 posted on
Now that BlackBerry's board has finally come to its senses, realizing that it needs to sell the company or go private, Canadian investment house Scotiabank sees a sale or a partnership as more likely than watching the manufacturer go private; Gus Papageorgiou, an analyst at Scotiabank has raised his target on the stock to $14.20, up from his previous $12.50 target...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
nokia's not in position to another company like BB
3. veer.d (Posts: 88; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
nokia's not in position to another company like BB and facing trouble dye to its previous acquisition of motorola. Qualcomm or cisco may consider it and ZTE & huawei also interested
4. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
Why we need to relate Nokia in Blackberry articles?
5. WindowsiDroid (Posts: 124; Member since: 22 Jul 2013)
I don't even know I think because Nokia is some kind of powerful enough to buy it.
6. Ronny666 (Posts: 108; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
RIP please. No leading manufacturers will be interested. May could try in China?