Canadian carrier Bell offers free Apple iPhone 5 for those who switch from MTS
0. phoneArena 09 Dec 2012, 14:12 posted on
Canadian carrier Bell is going after market share in Manitoba; a few days after offering a free Apple iPhone 5 to new customers leaving Tbaytel; now Bell is offering a free Apple iPhone 5 to those leaving MTS to join them...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 14662; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your obviously not understanding the article. They're using a very popular device to lure subscribers from a rival company...Einstein.
2. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
if only the US carriers could fight for customers like this
3. Kan_wha (Posts: 88; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Nothing free about it. Bell's service plans are horrendously overpriced, which'll make it a 2000 dollar "free phone".
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 2671; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Mts is only good in the province, so going with their stuff just limits you in the long run. Been there...done it already, and it sucked with constant outages.
6. molanjames (Posts: 64; Member since: 11 Oct 2012)
Its pathetic when a company has to bash another company to keep their customers.