Canada's Bell rings in the Motorola RAZR V
0. phoneArena 03 Aug 2012, 10:44 posted on
The Motorola RAZR V is now available in Canada, through Bell and the specs, which at one time wold have screamed high-end phone, now are good enough for an entry-level model priced at just $30 with a signed contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 308; Member since: 03 May 2012)
See this is what I was talking about in a different post....This phone has all the sweet spot specs, BUT i guareentee you that 1.2 ghz processor is not a snapdragon S4 and the battery just may not be removable....All I'm saying is, If im going to pay 400-600 dollars for a phone, it better not be outdated and it better have all the right things to last you at least another year and half before branded "outdated"....
2. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
The fact this is only $400 outright would be pretty sweet if it is compatible with any US carriers.
4. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 308; Member since: 03 May 2012)
dude i can get a htc one s with better specs than this for $400.... just sayin
5. MingLiangChen (Posts: 13; Member since: 06 Jul 2012)
The one differentiating them the most is the user interface, for those who enjoy their respective UI, they will go for the respective manufacturer
9. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
You can easily get around the stock UI.
7. Tux4g63 (Posts: 118; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Is this also on a Canadian carrier outright for $400?
3. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
why thicker than original droid razr ?
10. kanagadeepan (Posts: 760; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
May be V comes with LCD and NOT the AMOLED one found in OG Razr...
11. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
hahahahaha. it says that ice cream sandwich is "latest and greatest"
couldn't be more wrong