Canada's Bell rings in the Motorola RAZR V
0. phoneArena posted on 03 Aug 2012, 10:44
The Motorola RAZR V is now available in Canada, through Bell and the specs, which at one time wold have screamed high-end phone, now are good enough for an entry-level model priced at just $30 with a signed contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SonyFTW2020 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 10:52 0 0
See this is what I was talking about in a different post....This phone has all the sweet spot specs, BUT i guareentee you that 1.2 ghz processor is not a snapdragon S4 and the battery just may not be removable....All I'm saying is, If im going to pay 400-600 dollars for a phone, it better not be outdated and it better have all the right things to last you at least another year and half before branded "outdated"....
2. Tux4g63 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 11:10 0 0
The fact this is only $400 outright would be pretty sweet if it is compatible with any US carriers.
4. SonyFTW2020 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 11:27 0 0
dude i can get a htc one s with better specs than this for $400.... just sayin
5. MingLiangChen posted on 03 Aug 2012, 11:50 0 0
The one differentiating them the most is the user interface, for those who enjoy their respective UI, they will go for the respective manufacturer
9. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 16:36 0 0
You can easily get around the stock UI.
7. Tux4g63 posted on 03 Aug 2012, 14:07 0 0
Is this also on a Canadian carrier outright for $400?
10. kanagadeepan posted on 04 Aug 2012, 01:16 0 0
May be V comes with LCD and NOT the AMOLED one found in OG Razr...
11. OptimusOne posted on 04 Aug 2012, 08:04 0 0
hahahahaha. it says that ice cream sandwich is "latest and greatest"
couldn't be more wrong