Depending on how competitively LG prices this handset, the LG Optimus 4X HD could do quite well for LG in Canada in the face of some tough competition from Samsung, and later on in the quarter, Apple.
1. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I may be wrong, but I heard tmo was supposedly getting a variant of this phone to replace the g2x, actually now that I think about it they were going to call it the g4x, Idk, it would make sense.
4. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I thought it was supposed to be a variant of the One X that was gonna replace the G2X? The HTC Era 42 that was leaked is going to be the next part of the G-Series. It's supposed to be the first quad-core phone to be available in the US through a carrier.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
Yeah I thought that to, ill have to look it up because I can't remember the name of the sight that had the g4x.
8. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4250; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Either way, I'm pretty sure that the next G-series is gonna be a variant of the One X. Because the original G1 was called Era so it only makes sense that the leaked Era 42 would be it's successor.
2. teengoku (Posts: 4; Member since: 29 Jul 2012)
on Verizon its going to be called the lg spectrum 2 i have not heard of the at&t version yet i dont know if they will get one though still stuck on this and the galaxy s3
3. jczepole (Posts: 19; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
The LG spectrum II is the LG Optimus LTE II its different from this phone the 4x D. I hope Verizon gets a version of this.
5. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
in Singapore it is launched both black and white lol. no idea why Europe (and now Canada) has e white version at launch only..
7. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 53; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Only black here in the Philippines... As far as i know..