Canaccord ups its estimate of Apple iPhone and Apple iPad sales for December quarter
0. phoneArena 14 Nov 2013, 20:49 posted on
An analyst for Canadian securities house Canaccord Genuity, has just raised his estimate of Apple iPhone and Apple iPad sales for the current quarter. Analyst Michael Walkley said in a note to clients that sales of the full-featured Apple iPhone 5s have been strong as have been sales of the Apple iPad Air. Walkley sharpened up his pencil and raised his estimate of iPhone sales for the three months that ends in December to 52 million units from 51.5 million...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Only in US are users still so loyal to the iPhone. Where I live, I haven't seen a single person with the 5s or 5c. The few users that still have iPhones are still sporting older models like the 4 and 4s. They simply don't see the new iPhones as enough of an upgrade, not to mention their high price.
2. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Actually, no. Japan has an even higher iOS percentage than the US. It is the only country where iOS users outnumber Android users.
3. rantao333 (Posts: 322; Member since: 21 May 2013)
yea, i wonder why the countries with advanced technology prefer IOS rather than android..
5. Diezparda (Posts: 824; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
More like Japanese people prefer looks over features or functionality, and Apple product was very iconic, fashionable and well known as expensive premium brand.
4. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Really? Why? I thought they would support their own brands, like Sony and Panasonic etc.
7. xfire99 (Posts: 784; Member since: 14 Mar 2012)
48.6% iOS vs 47.7% Android and call this outnumbered? -.-
8. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3704; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Perhaps you don't understand the definition of the word. I'll spell it out for you then.
outnumber: be more numerous than
I'm pretty sure 48.6 vs. 47.7 fits the bill. Any other words in the English language you need help understanding?
6. Finalflash (Posts: 2727; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
And watch this guy be the most disappointed when everything hits the mark and doesn't exceed his expectations by infinity million percent.