Can you match these quotes to the correct wireless company executive?
0. phoneArena 16 Oct 2012, 09:16 posted on
We have to admit it, we wholeheartedly enjoy watching CEOs of big or small companies from the wireless business talk. Not only because of the excitement due to knowing that a new device is going to be announced any minute, but because, well, let's just say that it's the best way for a company to communicate with the world...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Synack (Posts: 673; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
“Picasso had a saying - 'good artists copy, great artists steal' - and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.”
― Steve Jobs
Not to mention you have been shameless about letting others copy/steal. Asshole.
2. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
We are not afraid of lawsuits, because we have an extensive portfolio of intellectual property rights,” - Sony CEO Suzuki.
better quote than the rest of those
3. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
"Dont Be Evil" - Google. and today it matters more than ever as there is certain company which wants to eliminate all the competition by suing and patent trolling. But Google is like "Live n Let Live".
5. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Its not patent trolling if the patents are in use in a device or in R&D. Oh I'm not disputing the point of your comment, not at all.
7. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
you mean R&D for something like rounded corners ?
8. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Thats cause Google finds some way to make money no matter what product your using. Explains why there's such a big advertising for BING going on right now. Although it doesn't explain why anyone would ever use BING..
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
"We have to be able to stand up and say this is fundamentally better and different."
- As you might have guessed, these are words by Stephen Elop..
Let's pray for this...
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
If a tipster is correct, Spring is gonna be awe- wait for it- some for Nokia. Something that we haven't seen.
6. Loubielou (Posts: 452; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Sounds like Mr Elop an is usual bad comments he as made ever since he stepped in at Nokia,an hates Samsung for Out-Preforming Nokia in the Smartphone Market
9. tgtftw (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!" - JFK
11. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Oohh, I got all them rite and y'all didn't.
;PPP 'twas a joke y'all! Don't hate on me now
12. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
OH MY GOSH, WOULD U PEOPLE JUST LOOK AT THE ANSWERS AND CHEAT?
14. Jeromeo (Posts: 135; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Why did you list the quotes numerically and the corresponding CEOs alphabetically?
15. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
YOu have to match them, they are not the answers.