Sharing our passion for CEO speeches, FierceWireless has created an interesting puzzle. It has come up with 10 quotes from 2012 that have to be matched to the correct wireless company executive.
Here are the quotes:
2. "We are a computing company, we have to take advantage of that form factor."
3. "We may end up having to sell the spectrum. We're not suicidal."
4. "We have to be able to stand up and say this is fundamentally better and different."
5. "...We fell short on this commitment. We are extremely sorry for the frustration this has caused our customers and we are doing everything we can..."
6. "I think you'd be stunned if we weren't getting those phone calls. We are getting those phone calls. The content guys are asking for it."
7. "This company is not ignoring the world out there, nor is it in a death spiral."
8. "Every single customer matters. That is most important thing we have to rekindle. And we are on our way."
9. "We always have been and always will be open to further consolidation, as long as it isn't AT&T or Verizon Wireless."
10. "So as you come through an upgrade cycle and you upgrade in the future, you will have to go onto the data share plan. And moving away from, if you will, the unlimited world and moving everybody into a tiered structure data share-type plan.
And now, here are the executives:
A. Sprint Nextel CEO Dan Hesse Sprint Nextel CEO Dan Hesse
B. Verizon Communications CEO Lowell McAdam Verizon Communications CEO Lowell McAdam
C. Apple CEO Tim Cook Apple CEO Tim Cook
D. AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson AT&T CEO Randall Stephenson
E. Dish Network Chairman Charlie Ergen Dish Network Chairman Charlie Ergen
F. Verizon Communications CFO Fran Shammo Verizon Communications CFO Fran Shammo
G. Nokia CEO Stephen Elop Nokia CEO Stephen Elop
H. T-Mobile USA COO Jim Alling T-Mobile USA COO Jim Alling
I. Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman
J. Research In Motion CEO Thorsten Heins Research In Motion CEO Thorsten Heins
Can you guess who said what? C'mon, let's test your knowledge about the wireless business! However, if you're having trouble with some of the quotes, do not hesitate to check the answers over at the source link below!
source: FierceWireless (answers)