Can you hear an echo? Fujitsu to make dual touchscreen handset
In Japan, Fujitsu has released a dual screen handset that runs Symbian. However, the manufacturer has passed out the word at the MWC that they are working on an Android flavored model.
Is a dual-screen handset something that is high up on your wish list? Let us know by dropping a comment in the box below!
2. Das70 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
While I appreciate companies trying to come up with different form factors. This one just looks flimsy as hell.
4. KIANO (Posts: 67; Member since: 13 Feb 2011)
Innovative! But the hinge between screens is not good as it looks fragile.
5. downphoenix (Posts: 2357; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Say what you will about the Echo, but its design and form factor is light years ahead of this one, this one looks like a rejected design from many years ago.
7. Das70 (Posts: 124; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Agreed. I kow many peole dont like the echo. But I really believe its going to be popular with young teens.
6. snowgator (Posts: 3237; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
No doubt on the echo looking better then this one. I am not impressed with the "hinge" design on the Echo, but this one doesn't look finished yet, like they ran out of plastic.
9. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
If the iPhone 5 were a dual screen phone my money bets that everyone would think it was the best phone design ever.
10. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
some dual screen phone ideas are nice like super nice check it out from phonearens past article its selfhttp://www.phonearena.com/news
/Is-this-the-Android-phone-of-tomorrow_id16108or on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bvRMsl8hJYU
11. superpooburger (Posts: 31; Member since: 17 Feb 2011)
how about first make good single screen phone, and only then make 2 screen version of it? :D
12. sam_tek (Posts: 89; Member since: 18 Feb 2011)
I suddenly like the echo that sprint unveiled
13. Goldeneye (Posts: 354; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
let's see innovation is one thing, but another is bring stupid ideas like these, come on!
15. skymitch89 (Posts: 1079; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
I would only get a dual-screen phone it both screens had it's own battery and CPU/GPU.
16. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
So, you are suggesting two phones hinged together? Top notch.
Make one t mobile and the other Verizon. Lol