Camera lens and proximity sensor both revised on white Apple iPhone 4
0. phoneArena posted on 01 May 2011, 19:50
A white Apple iPhone 4 was the subject of a teardown that revealed a more recessed rear camera lens than on the black model, and a proximity sensor that has been revised; the reason for the change could have something to do with the leakage of light on the white version of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. heatfan316 (unregistered) posted on 01 May 2011, 21:04 4 4
Wow that bit of news right there just changed my life I think I'm going to sleep better tonight knowing this.
4. JeffdaBeat posted on 01 May 2011, 23:57 3 0
Maybe this is better news for you...Osama Bin Laden is no more...
6. unknown (unregistered) posted on 02 May 2011, 02:15 3 0
You americans will keep on producing your own versions of Osamas every time you let bullets out of your guns for nothing.
10. JeffdaBeat posted on 02 May 2011, 07:32 1 0
9. Un known (unregistered) posted on 02 May 2011, 05:10 0 3
I'm agree with you unknown, boikot Americanise product Iphone, Android, Windowphone 7 etc go for Bada, Symbian OS although they are slow
7. daren (unregistered) posted on 02 May 2011, 03:15 0 0
my classmate bought one yesterday and the edges of the phone are yellowing already :p
so much for her boasting that my black iphone was uglier than hers
8. Seylan (unregistered) posted on 02 May 2011, 04:58 0 0
They should have given it a revised antenna design aswell...Looks good, except the video call camera and that section on top looks unattractive on thw white version.
11. IOS5 (unregistered) posted on 03 May 2011, 04:40 0 0
I saw the photo in news paper doesn't looks like Osama bin laden!