Camera grip accessory for the Nokia EOS aka Lumia 1020 passes through the FCC
7. MONUQ (Posts: 31; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
Why asking again and again ...they have already provided a date to release monster....
12. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
why not? I´m impatient especially when a date is unveiled:)
11. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
just want to see one photo taken by EOS......!!! can't wait.
9. akki20892 (Posts: 3895; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
it is a smelllllllllll,,,,,,,,,,,the rock is coming........!!! lol
3. preet27in (banned) (Posts: 173; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
come on nokia just reveal it. WAITING ANXIOUSLY.
4. SIGPRO (Posts: 1208; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Nokia please take my money, and reveal this monster!
5. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Leaks have spoiled it for me already know pretty much everything about it but even still its time for the battle of the Phameras (credit: Xperiadroid) Eos vs Honami vs S4 Zoom!
8. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
who cares camera in todays smartphones are more than capable of taking good pictures if you are really into photography just go and buy a good camera
13. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
stop with this stupid irrelevant naming. Phamera? Wtf? It´s a normal (smart)phone with an outstanding camera. The device closest to the ´phamera´ term would be zoom. We already have a monstrosity such as phablet.
Anywat, wth are you doing in this topic. Are you waiting for EOS? You kept bashing Nokia ever since with this immature abomination called troll.
6. ANANDALTER (Posts: 124; Member since: 07 Feb 2013)
The prime beast, apex predator in the smartphone jungle.
10. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 866; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
RM-677? RM-808 was the 900, RM-820 was the 920, RM-807 was the 808 PureView.
15. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
maybe it's something they've been working on for a while?
14. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Hope it has a part on the bottom with threads for tripod mounts. I'd be able to ditch my 8-y.o. Canon P&S