Camera-centric Nokia Lumia 1020 stars in Bollywood music video
0. phoneArena 30 Apr 2014, 05:43 posted on
Like automobile enthusiasts who like to point out each model that drives by ("Look, that's a 1962 Rambler"), many of our loyal readers like to show off their knowledge of smartphones by calling out the model when they appear on a movie or television screen. If you have the habit of calling out smartphone manufacturers in a crowded movie theater, you probably will be told to get a life by those in attendance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2010; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Best camera phone in the world!!! 1020 ftw
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
But if you're talking the one with pure Nokia, the winner goes to 808 PureView.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3319; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Am I right that the 808 actually has a better camera than 1020? Like the sensor, lens and so on? And that 1020 takes better pictures mainly because of software and more power? I'm not sure though.
8. lalalaman (Posts: 388; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
OIS??? Better video recording? Better software tweaks....
12. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1162; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
generally 1020 is the best. even better than 808.
hardware and definitely software-wise
14. elitewolverine (Posts: 2068; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
A little of both, the lenses on the 1020 are probably better. the sense is back illuminated which is better, imo. Software is probably much more mature in the 1020. Here is a good comparo.
18. Bernoulli (Posts: 1598; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
they are, i can confirm this because I actually had both phones until last week when I sold my 808 pureview
16. Bernoulli (Posts: 1598; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
no it doesn't I recently sold my back-up 808 pureview and after the lumia black update the pictures in my lumia 1020 came a lot more natural, which was lacking at first, plus the extra lens on the camera gives it a better view at night time.
15. Bernoulli (Posts: 1598; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
if pure nokia you mean symbian, nokia didn't develop symbian....
10. akki20892 (Posts: 3653; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
808 son and 1020 grandson.
N8 is best.
N8 proud of them.
17. Bernoulli (Posts: 1598; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
you'd think that the n9 would have had a better camera, biggest irony in upgrading phones lol
20. amirlukmanhisyam (Posts: 42; Member since: 26 Jun 2012)
the N950 got similar sensor with the N8...
5. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2058; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
The phone and the person holding the phone both are really very hot. ;)
7. Bernoulli (Posts: 1598; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
After the Lumia black update, I was able to finally let go of my 808 pureview, my Lumia 1020 is now the king of kings
19. elitewolverine (Posts: 2068; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
the black update did wonders to the algorithms used.
11. aayupanday (Posts: 528; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
If i'm not wrong, she was also the brand ambassador of Nokia
13. asingha94 (Posts: 291; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I love you priyanka...I would prefer her rather than pureview!!
21. sip1995 (Posts: 944; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Now take 2 video edit apps Movie Momentshttp://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/movie-moments/3915d6e5-798e-4f87-a02f-d7fb305b6593 and Movie Makerhttp://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/movie-maker-8-1/19ecadd0-5849-4565-a5d5-d4402a10941a
23. rsiders (Posts: 311; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Hot phone, hot girl, but this is a terrible rendition of Tank's version of the song. Just terrible.lol
24. Ajshal (Posts: 4; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
the best cameRa in smartphone definitely goes to nokia. Don't bother about software. Nokia will introduce pure view model for its upcoming android phones. Samsung can't reach near nokia in smartphone camera battle for the following 100 years