Call me maybe: How we choose to contact women in the digital age
0. phoneArena 07 May 2013, 09:50 posted on
OK, so relationships may not be what a geek's best at, but we do know a thing or two about dating. For example, last week we met this girl on Facebook. She's so hot, and you know what? Since we have absolutely no problem at all when it comes to communicating our thoughts and feelings, we simply told her she's hot. With a PM, of course. All of a sudden, we were blocked and we never saw her again... Can you imagine the kind of people there are on Facebook? She blocked us just like that, for nothing...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
9. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
lol most of girls are using iPhone...
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Since when Phonearena became Datingarena?
31. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1718; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
90% of visitors on Phonearena are single guys
47. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Married and my wife has an iP4s, wtf, she likes it, but I still call take the piss of her iS???p, she goes mad™
51. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
C'mon Troll you know you married her for her iPhone lol
11. shuaibhere (Posts: 1986; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Any girls here???
What you girls think about this article???
12. imgod (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
No matter what religion you are following(WP, Android, iOS, etc), this article gets us all together.
14. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
And the award for the weirdest comment goes to....
26. imgod (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Seems like you have a lot of awards bearing that title under your possession.
17. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
great article ray, funny as hell, but also real good advice :)
also in the first paragraph, second to last sentence, theres a huge typo lol you said you told her "HE'S" hot! lmaoooo
55. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I see he fixed that one.
Still need to change "things" in "there are two think you can do" in Cons of Voice calling.
56. Ray.S (Posts: 334; Member since: 19 Jul 2011)
Lol, I'm on a roll with the typos these days. Sorry guys!
18. nerdylish (Posts: 51; Member since: 13 Apr 2013)
Ray, I just love your articles.
Thumbs up for you!
21. Meleagru (Posts: 92; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
From my own experience, women want you to call them. At least, they want me to call them. Something is lost when you text and it can hurt communication. That goes for email and Facebook, too.
22. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 549; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Simple, she's usually in the kitchen, ask her there.
23. imkyle (Posts: 1074; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
This is what you say...
I think its good to get to know someone emotionally before physically. Although physically is what we are working towards.
28. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
What about dating/relationship sites like eHarmony. A few people I know have met their significant others on sites like this.
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Would you rather go thru a site, or meet her by chance...like it was fate?
59. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
What difference does it make how you first meet or get in contact with each other?
33. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Method #5: Sending random c*ck shots and hoping to get a bite
39. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah you would do some pervert crap like that...wouldn't you.
36. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Speak for yourself.
I don't use Facebook or Twitter, I just spit game.
I get more than my share and nowadays it's so much easier because the competition (you) is busy stalking on Facebook and Twitter.
Try talking to a girl/woman face to face, you'll come off as exotic just because it's so rare now.
38. darkkjedii (Posts: 21721; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
+1 dude. I'm engaged to the last chick I spit game at. I'm off the singles list now, but the old fashion way works best. Chicks dig a confident manly man.