Calendar alert: AT&T to release 32GB Samsung Galaxy S4 for $249.99 on May 10th
0. phoneArena 06 May 2013, 14:04 posted on
AT&T has announced that the 32GB variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be available starting May 10th and the device will be priced at $249.99 with a signed two-year contract; currently, AT&T has the 16GB model of the new Android flagship priced at $199.99 with your signature on the dotted line of a two-year contract...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. imkyle (Posts: 1039; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
And why you didn't release this as the same time as the 16gb version?
3. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
How's it like not having a micro sd card slot for your iPhone troll?
4. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
so someone points out a fact that the bloatware takes up alot of room and you try deflect it to the iphone
so funny especially when the surface was found to have this issue you lot ripped into it yet samsung arent allowed to be criticized are they?
6. Ninetysix (Posts: 1844; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Also, why are you not asking the HTC ONE users?
10. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3046; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Because you are an obvious iPhone troll, you only troll and bash Samsung, you've made it crystal clear in other posts that you are a blind follower of Apple.
At least HTC One users by default for just 199 get 32GBs of memory or for a little more, can get a 64GB version(ON AT&T).
While with Apple iPhone, you have to pay 100 dollars more for more memory, vs just 50.
11. Ninetysix (Posts: 1844; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
So you're saying that I stated something that's not true or is the truth too hard for you to swallow?
12. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you have made it clear your a samsung fanboy who cant handle a given fact that samsung are screwing customers when they advertise 16gb but your getting 9gb only. coupled with the fact you cant save apps onto micro sd on jellbean means your limited
getting the 32gb version still wont solve it as you never get what they say.
so go kiss samsung somewhere else, seriously your sammy fanboys are so easy to slam.....you need to get a reality check
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 14488; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Honestly it's like having 57 gigs available on my 64 gig ip5. Even my 16 gig note 2 had almost 11 available. Sammy screwed up in that area, just admit it.
9. Azure01 (Posts: 127; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Great to know, wish they were released around the same time but $80 wont kill me.