Cablevision Optimum v2.0 app now allows the iPhone to stream cable TV programming
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Aug 2011, 11:05
Things are surely starting to look extremely good for the iPhone now that the Cablevision Optimum app has has made it to version 2.0. That’s because it now offers support to other iOS devices – such as the iPhone and iPod touch...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Herman (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2011, 11:51 0 0
Why the HELL would I sit at home and let's say watch a football game on my iphone vs watching it on my 42".
5. aztaxia12295 posted on 09 Aug 2011, 14:35 0 0
if your like me when your parents take away your tv and your forced to watch it on an ipad -____________________________-
9. BubbaMack (unregistered) posted on 11 Aug 2011, 12:30 0 0
So, you won't miss the game if you have to go to the restroom.
2. ynot (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2011, 12:22 0 0
Bathroom run :-)
3. The_Miz posted on 09 Aug 2011, 12:57 0 3
iPhone as usual is getting the good stuff while Android being 10th best gets nothing because no one cares about Android lol.
8. dandirk posted on 09 Aug 2011, 22:53 3 0
So now the iphone is going to be the data hog?
...oh wait only via wifi... no that can't be true. iOS/Apple never limit anything!
4. gallitoking posted on 09 Aug 2011, 13:21 0 0
ohh i see the iphone 5 in my near future....or whenever the phone gets release...
6. JasonS (unregistered) posted on 09 Aug 2011, 18:44 0 0
You know whenever you are going to criticize something it is good to point out the good a long with the bad. It is great that Cablevision gave their customer the option to stream to the iPhone and iPod touch, I mean that is a huge step for their app, but you can only view it within your home's wifi. So basically the just took the mobile out of all your mobile devices. I also love how Cablevision says they are the first to do this, which in a way they are. They are the first cable company to make sure you and all your mobile devices are staying inside your house. Working at DISH, I have had a sling adapter for almost a year now, I stream EVERY one of my live subscribed channels as well as my recorded shows to my mobile devices no matter where I am.