CSR Racing now available on Android, challenges your drag racing skills
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 07:25 posted on
While most racing games are all about being the fastest around the track, the concept of CSR Racing is a bit different. There's no steering involved. You don't have to perform tricky overtaking maneuvers either. Instead, the game tests your drag racing skills, meaning that timely shifting is of utmost importance...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. recond9 (Posts: 49; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
To small ,to late.A year ago this was awesome,now its just a random game with good graphics.
Too bad it has no real gameplay..it could be a nice game.
3. anirudhshirsat97 (Posts: 397; Member since: 24 May 2011)
Now if they could provide some new levels on ios too. My favorite game on ipad. Now on my S 2 too!!
4. kostas12ldb (Posts: 51; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
It's like a crippled edition of Most Wanted (kind of)...
5. gigaraga (Posts: 1219; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
This game is awesome..and it works good enough on my Galaxy S...i highly recommend this game, its addictive and has blazing graphics and gameplay :D