CM4's case for the iPhone 4/4S doubles as a wallet - lessens the bulk in your pockets
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Jul 2012, 11:43
if you happen to own an iPhone 4/4S, you ought to check out this one case that doubles as a wallet. No doubt, we’ve heard about many wallet cases in the past, but what makes this one from CM4 so special, is the fact that it’s a single piece as opposed...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. thedarkside posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:09 3 1
it was actually quite convenient. everything in one case.
3. Fallout09 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:17 2 0
Yes as PhoneArenaUser stated, convenient for thieves to steal everything in one swoop.
5. thedarkside posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:35 4 0
sometimes i like the challenge.
10. PhoneArenaUser posted on 02 Jul 2012, 16:16 0 0
Also it is bigger chance to drop your iPhone because you will be using it as a phone and as wallet.
And what about charging...
4. good2great posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:32 2 1
now thats pretty neat!
it would make me a lil more afraid of losing my phone tho...
8. good2great posted on 02 Jul 2012, 12:50 1 1
since the things in my wallet are gonna be in my phone case i would not want to lose my phone... makes better sense that way...
you guys make it tough for people to share their thoughts in an apple article... smh...
13. whothisperson posted on 07 Jul 2012, 19:19 0 0
you mean your phone is going to be in your wallet
lol... was just messing with you man, I know what you mean
11. jmoita2 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 18:07 1 1
A funnier proposition would be when the iPhone catches fire, there goes all your cards,ids and money, too!!! All at once...