CM4's case for the iPhone 4/4S doubles as a wallet - lessens the bulk in your pockets
Well folks, if you happen to own an iPhone 4/4S, you ought to check out this one case that doubles as a wallet. No doubt, we’ve heard about many wallet cases in the past, but what makes this one from CM4 so special, is the fact that it’s a single piece as opposed to a foldable design like others we’ve seen. Specifically, CM4’s protective wallet case for the iPhone 4/4S boasts a slit in the rear that accommodates up to 3 cards (credit cards, license, etc) and cash. Furthermore, it has a nice soft-touch feel to slip in and out of your pockets without much effort.
For those interested in checking out CM4’s wallet case, you’ll need to fork over $39.99 to pick it up in either Black Onyx, Pearl White, Pacific Green, or Pink Sapphire.
source: CM4 via Textually
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
It is called "Steal All At Once" - 2 in 1
2. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
it was actually quite convenient. everything in one case.
3. Fallout09 (Posts: 419; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Yes as PhoneArenaUser stated, convenient for thieves to steal everything in one swoop.
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5482; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Also it is bigger chance to drop your iPhone because you will be using it as a phone and as wallet.
And what about charging...
4. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
now thats pretty neat!
it would make me a lil more afraid of losing my phone tho...
8. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
since the things in my wallet are gonna be in my phone case i would not want to lose my phone... makes better sense that way...
you guys make it tough for people to share their thoughts in an apple article... smh...
13. whothisperson (Posts: 102; Member since: 06 May 2012)
you mean your phone is going to be in your wallet
lol... was just messing with you man, I know what you mean
11. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
A funnier proposition would be when the iPhone catches fire, there goes all your cards,ids and money, too!!! All at once...