CM10 will be the designated Android Jelly Bean ROM from the CyanogenMod crew
0. phoneArena 06 Jul 2012, 02:14 posted on
The crew apparently thinks that Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is a pretty major update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, so it warrants a CyanogenMod 10 designation. The work on the ROM will start as soon as Google releases the source code, and all 37 something devices that were recently greeted with custom CM9 ROMs will be first in line to get CM10 as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 414; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Would get this if my phone won't receive JB after it's ICS update.
Project Butter is just too awesome to not have.
10. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
if ^^^^^ this phone can have a good ics rom, and a bootable jb then im sure yours can too
5. SleepingOz (unregistered)
BRING IT ON!
6. bigdawg23 (Posts: 414; Member since: 25 May 2011)
What sucks is they still don't have a rom for the HTC Vivid!
9. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
there is this thing as an unofficial rom
if you go to xda, you will find an unofficial cm9 rom and you will be allset
7. AngryAppleCustomer (Posts: 3; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Correct me if I'm wrong. But will cm10 be supported on the iPhone 4s?
11. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
is this sarcasm
even apple noobs aren't this stupid...
12. OpTiMuS_BlAcK (Posts: 414; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Even if it could, it would lag like hell.