CES 2013: what to expect
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 09:06 posted on
In just a couple of weeks, geeks from all over the world will pack their bags and head on a trip to Las Vegas. And no, it won't be because of Sin City's cabarets, casinos, and drive-through chapels (although these are a pretty solid reason to go there too). It's all about the 2013 Consumer Electronics Show, where all of the world's major tech companies will show off their latest products and innovations. In other words, it's like nerd heaven on Earth!...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
I as well.......and also.......BRING A 7 inch TABLET HTC!!
20. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
With a 1080p screen, I hope.
33. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
EDIT: Bring a 7 inch "android tablet" lol
19. AppleHateBoy (unregistered)
I want them to showcase a production version of their CrystalLED TVs.
BTW I also want to see Sony Thor. :P
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1418; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Looks like 5" 1080p smartphones would be the trend next year. (except for apple)
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Phonearena, why not an international give away of an all expense paid trip to the CES 2013??
Who wouldn't want to be there?
8. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
because there owners apple are not going to be there so no reason for them to do that.
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I will gladly oblige with what you said if you provide me one solid proof.
Besides, if you hate the fruit that much...and do think it's the owner, why are you here?
5. MauriceGerald (Posts: 18; Member since: 09 Dec 2012)
IT is quite long time, f*****g 2 more weeks. I hope SONY ODIN will be there, even with better specs than YUGA. SONY please do not disappoint us.
11. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 832; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Wow, this is awkward am i the only one who read by mistake "geeks from all over the world pack their balls"? I have such a dirty mind.. :/
12. cGmC11 (Posts: 110; Member since: 02 Apr 2012)
Hopefully AT&T will reveal at least one of these high-end devices at its press event ...Sony Xperia Z (yuga), Huawei Ascend D2, ZTE Grand S.
14. darkkjedii (Posts: 11467; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I live n vegas and go every year. No exception this year...
15. jameshoe (unregistered)
What about Nokia Droid Phone
16. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1284; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
All I can say is it's going to be one exciting CES!!!
22. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I couldve sworn that htc pulled out of the tablet game :/
23. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6502; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'm more interested in SONY XPERIA Z
31. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
Sony does make a sexy phone!
24. HTCOE (Posts: 474; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
i would love details about that Google X Phone though... sigh
25. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1284; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
It's going to be an exciting event for sure :D so excited to see everything!!
27. tkvdog (Posts: 46; Member since: 11 Apr 2012)
$99 Bucks='s Mine/Gifts Birthdays/Christmas:)
28. naptown2 (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
im cant wait to see what LG has in store .. im not a big fan of them at all but damn do i love my optimus g
32. MistB (Posts: 571; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
If you are a fan of the Optimus G you may or may not be pleased to hear that LG will most likely showcase the Optimus G2 Phablet, rocking a Qualcomm S4 Prime chip @ 2 GHZ and the rumoured 3GB of RAM. The G2 may as well be called Optimus Prime, lol! I also can't wait to see their 4.7 inch minimal bezel prototype.
29. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
LMAO, no mention of apple, the kings of innovation LOL.
35. BadAssAbe (Posts: 434; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I want a very High End 7in tablet with
720P AMOLED at least, with Gorilla Glass 3
4G LTE with 16GB and expandable Storage
Very Small Bezel and Thin
A 7in G-Note without S-Pen
Charge around $400/500 Please