CES 2012: What to expect
0. phoneArena 03 Jan 2012, 07:11 posted on
Here is what Samsung, HTC, LG, Nokia, and the rest of the gang are expected to unveil at the CES expo next week. We have compiled a list of smartphones and tablets that are very likely to be announced during the event...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Just_a_boy (Posts: 183; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I hope a customized Windows Phone 7 by Nokia, or a Windows Phone 8 device with LTE.
3. Nick_T (Posts: 142; Member since: 27 May 2011)
It is kind of early for the latter, yet Nokia smartphones with Windows Phone are very likely to be announced.
4. JGuinan007 (Posts: 626; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Samsungs big show will not be anything about the SG3 it will be all about the US LTE version of the Galaxy Note for AT&T and will put the shipping with ICS to rest.
5. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Pantech really stepping up. Might debut a couple of 720 display phones ranging from 4-4'8, ICS on board, and some with 8mp camera to 14 mp cameras
6. shamatuu (Posts: 117; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Are you guys going to put on live videos or videos on youtube after the event for each of the company's on that day?