CES 2010: Live Report
1. sonisoe (Posts: 368; Member since: 06 May 2009)
how's the motorola blackflip supposed to work again , i mean where's the keyboard, the screen etc ... basically how do you the phone ?
2. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
like every other clamshelll qwerty phone in the plane. keyboard below screen while you type. if you close it they face opposite. and if you leave at a 90 degree angle the keyboard faces down while the screen serves as a clock.
10. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
this is the most idiotic design for a phone. Lets leave the key board exposed so it can get more exposure to particular matter. why do this? would LG get mad?
11. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Thats just your opinion. Statistically more people like it then don't.
5. Rhetoric (Posts: 74; Member since: 25 Jul 2009)
Damn it Sprint better pick up the Nexus One or something worth a damn!
6. jovel16 (Posts: 53; Member since: 05 Oct 2008)
I want more WM Sprint phones!! I'm still on a SERO plan
7. vzw fanman (Posts: 1973; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
microsoft is planning on getting rid of their mobile os in the next couple years. they finally realize they can't keep up with the competition.
8. AZNphoneGeek (Posts: 200; Member since: 15 May 2009)
i want more WM Sprint phones, i'm still a cheap bastard
13. Schmao (Posts: 302; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
Don't spread false information. This is only your wish. Truth is they're gonna get better and better