C Spire debuts LTE pipeline with Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE now and Samsung Galaxy S III soon
0. phoneArena 10 Sep 2012, 00:52 posted on
C Spire has turned the LTE switch to on in Greenville and McComb, Mississippi; eventually, the entire state from Oxford in the north to Biloxi and Gulfport down south and at the same time the carrier is offering the Motorola PHOTON Q 4G LTE with the Samsung Galaxy S III coming soon...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Allen3697 (Posts: 86; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
I wish I could have gotten C-Spire but I don't live in the South so I would be roaming all the time. I love their plans!
4. lsutigers (Posts: 785; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Do they have their own network? If so, it looks like they run on CDMA and roam on Sprint and Verizon, anyone have details on this, their site doesn't specify.
5. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Yes and yes, you are correct. But, if you spend more than 50% of your time roaming on other towers, they will kick you off their service, giving you a couple weeks notice to switch to a different carrier.
6. cityeighteen (Posts: 40; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
Requiring special passes for video streaming? Didn't the FCC say that was illegal to charge for?