By year-end consumers will be buying more tablets than computers
1. Kurai (unregistered)
Well, people always tend to follow the new trend . . .
2. pwnarena (Posts: 1122; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
also by next year, china's economy will be bigger than the usa's. i was really surprised to know that india is now the world's 3rd largest economy. japan is 4th with a very small margin away from the 5th.
sorry. OT. just can't help it. things have really changed in this world i used to know.
3. SakuroAkino (banned) (Posts: 141; Member since: 12 Jul 2013)
bye bye Microsoft :D
windows 8 already proved :D
7. sats.mine2k4 (banned) (Posts: 208; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
MS has some stupid loyal fans... who don't realize MS wants to stop innovation so that people would still buy its crappy Windows/ WP 8...
4. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
thats obvious no need to make a report of it if every home have a PC or two in contrast every indivisual in home can have a tablet of his/her own
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i still rather a laptop just for the keyboard when typing......feels much better than a tablet
6. Sondae (Posts: 233; Member since: 02 Jan 2013)
Tablet is good for on the go but it wont stay longer like PC or laptop. Tablets tend to overheat and slow things up if it heats up. I rather go on laptop or PC.
11. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3649; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Those who uses heavy softwares for development they need PCs / Laptops, and who want only internet and games they would use Tabs and this figure is large in number.
12. FadyNabil (Posts: 39; Member since: 10 May 2013)
please stop this,
tablet is gonna overtake pcs, post pc area, bla bla bla, the same words over and over again
do you get that peoples are charging their tablets from their laptops?! and they download stuff by their laptops and then copy to tablets, tablets are nothing more than a big phone! it's not a pc replacement.