Buy the HTC One X, trade in your old Apple iPhone and HTC will give you a free urBeats headset
0. phoneArena 22 Sep 2012, 22:24 posted on
Got an old Apple iPhone? Buy the HTC One X and send the manufacturer your old Apple smartphone and HTC will send you a free set of urBeats earphones worth $99; these are the 'Red Vines' earphones that HTC used to include free with Beats Audio phones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5633; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i still think HTC should make Beats Editions of their phones like HP does with their Laptops and just like HP make them completely matte black/white and have a big red Beats Logo on the back with the HTC logo being the same color as the rest of the phone and then make the capacative keys red like on the Rezound and the Sensation XE, include the headphones with them and charge $50-$100 more for them then the non-Beats Edition versions of the phones. i could see enthusiasts grabbing those up. o:
oh and i have some Beats Solo HD's and i've listened to the iBeats and neither of them are nearly as bass heavy as my Skullcandy Heavy Medals. the Beats sound a little cleaner but the Skullcandies kill it when it comes to bass. i got mine really cheap but even though they normally cost $80 they're still worth a buy because you get an amazing life time warranty with em. if something happens to them you send em back and they email you a coupon code that covers the retail price of the headphones so you can go on their site and order a brand new pair of any color they have or even something else if you'd like. i've been using Skullcandies for like...6 years.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
something they really should of been doing.......providing beats with either the one x the one s or the evo 4g lte......without a doubt
13. aaronkatrini (Posts: 239; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
yeah , but 210$ for the 4S? People just bought that phone a year ago for like 800$...... this is called stealing. What im trying to say is: I'm a student, i cannot afford every year like $600 for a mobile phone. Back in 2010 when i got mine, I had to decide between the Htc Desire and iPhone 4. I went with the Desire because of Android. If I had made the other choice.. the iphone4, and just 2 years later get that phone traded for just less than $200. I'd be very mad.
19. Hemlocke (unregistered)
You can sell a 4s for a lot more than $200. Unlike Android phones, iPhones actually hold their value well.
3. tedkord (Posts: 5114; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Awesome. Trade in your overpriced phone for an even more overpriced pair of headphones. Jackpot!
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
yea but at least the beats deliver cant really say that for apple.....
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
lol........thats some funny stuff, apples loving that money too and yea im sure it delivers.......with dents that is LOL
5. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
what would apple do with those iPhone ?
16. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
They will shag on it.
Read the topic properly.
17. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
my mistake sorry, not apple but htc
6. Kevin0988 (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Lol, HTC have to compete until like that? proud of iPhone owner then. so sad HTC done a bad job on lower brand itself.
7. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I prefer Samsung's offer of trading an iPhone 4 or 4S after buying an S3 and getting a Galaxy Tab.
10. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
samsungs competiting with apple bro.......only reason why they did that
12. rizevnarastek (Posts: 332; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
I'd trade in my old Wildfire for a good headset...
14. VJo003 (Posts: 335; Member since: 11 Mar 2012)
Wonder what HTC intends to do with those iPhone's...
21. Mittal (Posts: 434; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
Gift it to the iHungry employees on Christmas!
15. nikhil.agrawal88 (Posts: 18; Member since: 01 Mar 2012)
i always prefer bose..much better acoustics and detail though beats are better for bass..
20. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
lmao.. beats suck. I have a EVO 4g LTE and turn beats off! I'll take my bose and equalizer on poweramp anyday.....