Buy the BlackBerry Z10 for just $139 on contract from Walmart; phone tops Amazon's new releases list
0. phoneArena 30 Mar 2013, 23:02 posted on
Socks and undies aren't the only things on sale at Walmart as the discount retailer is offering the Verizon version of the BlackBerry Z10 for $139.99 with a signed two-year contract; the phone is also being offered for $149.99 on contract by Amazon where the all-touch BlackBerry 10 handset is on the top of the new phone releases list...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Id get one for sure! Just hope they continue to update it
3. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Well if they don't, Root is a nother option! XDA.
8. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2434; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
RIM is a sinking ship on life support. You're taking a gamble with a BB10 phone.
23. Hemlocke (unregistered)
It's a sweet phone. The OS makes Andrid look primitive, without sacrificing functionality. The ecosystem is definitely lacking, and the next generation handsets need to have better hardware, but I haven't missed my iPhone 5 or Nexus 4 since I picked my Z10 up. I have had to sideload some Android apps, which is not optimal, but it works.
2. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Price drop in 2 months, lack of demand?
100$ should be the price!
5. tatail (Posts: 50; Member since: 08 Jan 2010)
I doubt lack of demand..
Apparently T-Mobile's online store is Out of Stock..
Tried to upgrade but None available..
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 1358; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
$10 more for the unlocked version through Amazon sounds like the better option.
9. MachDaddy (Posts: 33; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
the "fun factor" of the BB10 OS compared to lifeless iOS is probably why people are digging these phones...the people who don't care about horsepower as long as "it just works".
21. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
The horsepower on this OS is more powerful than iOS lol
22. Hemlocke (unregistered)
What he fails to realize is that it's more powerful and more refined than his beloved Android.
11. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Seems like the masses are just not willing to take a chance on BB10
12. Penny (Posts: 899; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
It's good to have your own opinion, but where did that come from on this article? It's as if you're reading the article and thinking it supports your sentiments, but your sentiments are in fact the complete opposite of what the article is trying to say.
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Just my opinion based on a lot of what I've been reading. Personally I like it, but I'm not the masses.
15. DannyAves (Posts: 4; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
23 Mar 2013 Phonearena.com - "BlackBerry Curve and BlackBerry Torch outselling BlackBerry Z10 on Amazon"
"Well, it has been a tough launch weekend for BlackBerry and as if matters couldn't get worst, legacy models like the BlackBerry Curve and the BlackBerry Torch are outselling the new BlackBerry Z10 at Amazon; at this point we would have to believe that if he could do it all over again, the BlackBerry Q10 would be the first of the two models released..."
17. bigbmc26 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Haha, you know they won't link back to that story and correct themselves. Especially since it #7 selling phone on Amazon for AT&T now.
19. thatotherguy (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
That was before it was even available on more than just at&t.