Buy a red hot HTC One with NextRadio service, get another one from Sprint for free
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 09:17 posted on
The carrier scored an exclusive red version of the HTC One, and it will be in the BOGO offer mix starting tomorrow, in addition to the silver and black versions, so you can get any color combo of the two Ones you'd like. Not only that, but Sprint has signed up for the NextRadio service, and will offer the app exclusively on the HTC One and HTC EVO 4G LTE handsets, which will spread to the whole Sprint portfolio in the coming months and years...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. RoTheChamp (Posts: 15; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
Kinda mad I didn't wait for this deal to upgrade my phone. I took advantage of the BOGO for the S4. Would have loved to take advantage of this deal!!!
2. ECPirate37 (Posts: 68; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
Wasn't the BOGO for the S4 within the last 14 days? If so, you can take them back, and do this one. (I'm not sure if you are talking about the one from a week ago Saturday. If so, I hope this helps!
12. PhoneGuy0619 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Actually you can not exchange a bogo for another bogo. Sprint is not able to do this.
4. sudhiir.reddy (Posts: 24; Member since: 08 Jun 2013)
Htc plz offer some deal in india like 60000rs for 2 htc one and 3 for 80000rs....
5. evarod48 (Posts: 112; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
holy crap that's a lot of money to carry around
6. ammarnadim93 (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Red and gold would have been much amazing call that an Ironman edition of HTC One :p
7. ECPirate37 (Posts: 68; Member since: 14 Jul 2011)
I was thinking the same thing. I'm thinking about buying this, and getting two red ones. Then, taking one to my friend who paints for a living to see if he could make it red, and gold. However, I think I'm still going to wait for the One Max.
10. ammarnadim93 (Posts: 13; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
One Max will take too long to come to carriers.. in my country i get unlocked phones... we dont have to be tied with carriers for 2yrs..
Still i thing it will be worth a wait
8. a_merryman (Posts: 362; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
This is super tempting, but O'm really trying to hold out for a tri-band LTE device. Aghhhh, why didn't the One come as a triband.
9. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 34; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
This phone are beauty full not about color great nice beauty amazing lovely
Now in red are more nice
11. mojtaba_mn (Posts: 34; Member since: 22 Feb 2013)
great one red for she one silver for me nice