Buy a Samsung Galaxy NotePRO or Samsung Galaxy TabPRO and grab some freebies
0. phoneArena 08 Jan 2014, 23:10 posted on
Samsung is offering a fist full of freebies to those buying a new Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 12.2 or Samsung Galaxy TabPRO tablets. The latter is available in screen sizes of 8.4 inches, 10.1 inches and 12.2 inches. The 11 freebies include some popular apps and premium content and includes three free months of LinkedIn's premium membership, 12 free weeks of The New York Times (12.2 inch tablets only), and a year of Evernote (12.2 inch tablets only)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Not really FREE if I have to pay after x amount of time no THANKS I will stick with old let's wait for 2015
2. hung2900 (Posts: 951; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
As your logic:
- My friend give me 10 kg of cherries, but they're not free because after eating all I still have to pay for more cherries.
- I win a car from lottery, but it's not really free because I still have to pay for petrolium to drive
3. smacsteve (Posts: 67; Member since: 16 May 2012)
Much of this was already offered to purchasers of the Note 10.1 2014 and the Note 3.
7. chemhaz (Posts: 161; Member since: 04 May 2012)
I don't trust them, I'm still waiting for Samsung to resolve a problem with a Navigon package purchased through their app store..... that never worked and was double charged.... 12 months + have passed and waiting for a resolution and refund of one or both payments.
8. poikilo (Posts: 49; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Umm...commenting here wont help. Take it up with customer care