Business users to get the Storm 2 on Sep 29, while others on Oct 14
This article contains unofficial information.
RIM BlackBerry Storm 2 Preliminary Specifications
1. willieg3 (Posts: 24; Member since: 29 Jan 2009)
Wow that screen shot looks like something I could have typed up on Microsoft Word. Awesome investigative reporting there Phone Arena.
2. skylox (Posts: 6; Member since: 24 Aug 2009)
actually this is a real document, i have seen it myself
5. vmatikov (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Jan 2009)
good for you. that's about as credible as saying that you've held one yourself... who are you again?
8. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
If everyone had to provide credentials then we wouldn't get half the information we do. Although some people might be providing false data, we have to have some trust in our fellow forum users.
11. vmatikov (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Jan 2009)
i'm not saying that anyone has to prove credentials, all i'm saying is that if you're gonnna say something like "i've seen this doc myself".. then at least say that you work for verizon (or w/e)...
12. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
I think it's against company policy to state you work for Verizon on a public forum. I feel the employment was insinuated by the statement "I've seen this doc myself".
13. vmatikov (Posts: 55; Member since: 28 Jan 2009)
@BlackberryUser or it could be made up. i mean c'mon, think about it.. you could go onto any forum anywhere where there's information about rumors and be like "oh ya this is for real, i've seen these papers".. never having seen them. i just think it's a rude comment.. that's all. Anyway, you're just trying to defend this cuz it's a blackberry...look at your username @skylox ya stay quiet.
3. E-Z DUZ-IT (Posts: 36; Member since: 17 Mar 2009)
Has anyone read the article from RIM that claims to have a browser experience like that of the iPhone by next summer. Now that's when you wanna buy a BB. Besides they'll probably have the storm 3 by the summer too. Storm, sound more like a drizzle.
7. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
Yeah.... they just purchased Torch which made a sweet browser for WinMo called Iris. We'll see how that works, it can only get better.
4. Mateo8326 (Posts: 472; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
So is AT&T still getting the storm 2 as this websited stated last week or two?
6. WnnaFghtAboutIt (Posts: 149; Member since: 31 Aug 2009)
Verizon has done some uber dumb things in the past....and while this wouldnt shock me, there is NO way in hell they are going to alienate the consumer category on a device marketed to....ready...CONSUMERS!!!
9. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
I'm not 100% positive what you're referring to, but many carriers have released Blackberries to business customers before releasing the same Blackberries to other customers. Business customers tend to spend larger amounts of money with the carrier, have more lines, and I would assume pay their bills more reliably. If I recall correctly, TMobile released their Blackberry Curve 8900 with a similar program.