Build your own Google Street View experience using Photo Spheres
0. phoneArena 10 Dec 2013, 09:30 posted on
Today Google made it possible for everyone to build a Street View experience. All you need is an Android phone or a DSLR camera...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Mxyzptlk (limited) (Posts: 3510; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
No thanks, I'd rather not be tracked.
2. buccob (Posts: 1400; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
The chances that someone wants to spend time and money on tracking you in particular are very little.... However..
I already published a couple of PhotoSpheres in Maps so my friends could see them as intended (not a distorted rectangle) And besides the obvious geolocation of the photo, I have all of my location reporting Turned off all the time...
There are more chances of you being tracked using your iPhone btw
3. DontHateOnS60 (Posts: 849; Member since: 20 Apr 2009)
Now that's a cool idea Google. Hope Nokia does something like this as well.
6. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 206; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
This is really cool. Download the app Sphere 360 or something. I can't remember what its called, but if you search "photo spheres" in the google play store, it will be the 2nd or 3rd one.