Bug in iOS 6 may cancel meetings for Exchange users
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2012, 22:04 posted on
One of the reasons why the iPhone has managed to gain a foothold in the business sector is because of its support for Exchange ActiveSync...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Another iLost you made Apple...
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Now that's what I'm talking about! Recently problems with the ip5 build quality, ios maps and now this! This is just the start apple...
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
I still want ip5 tho :)
Sorry to disappoint :)
7. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
wow wendy im shock! you hate apple now? last week you're like "iPhone 5 is the best!" and "iPhone 5 here i come" but now you hate them?
10. wendygarett (unregistered)
Nope, I'm just scold Apple as a consumer right...
But my heart will always love Apple no matter what :)
11. tiara6918 (Posts: 1438; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
You're heart will always love Apple? So does this mean you are on both sides? You like both android and apple?
14. wendygarett (unregistered)
Android is always the best for me, but I don't have a 'love' feelings on me :)
22. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1086; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Gotta add this to my review of iP5 and iOS6...Man is it just me or does this kepp getting better and better!
27. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
You are scheduling it wrong!!! lol Epic Fail...again
3. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8603; Member since: 14 May 2012)
4. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
and the 7 plagues of death continuessss hahaaha (im jus playin you guys)
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8603; Member since: 14 May 2012)
So how many problems has iOS 6/ iPhone 5 suffered so far? I ran out of fingers. Can someone help me?
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
hey watch out na lol cuz this IS the 6th generation iphone hahaha
12. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Lol im hearing less and less from the iFanboys. Music to my ears =)
13. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
lol silence is golden eh?
15. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
i only find few apple fans here in PA.. wendy is one of them.. but android fans are found everywhere here!
18. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
i see em alot but it seems to be random people that only come out when someone says something that they disagree with...
17. bayusuputra (Posts: 941; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
they can't type comments from their iPhones.. there is the static lines..
20. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
Apple know where you need to go better than you, now apple know how to run your business better than your boss.
this is the worst mistake ever. "iOS offer simplicity while android for advance user" seems not right anymore. "you hold it wrong", "you take the photo at wrong angle", "you setting the email and calendar wrong", "you put the wrong address". it seems not that simple, iOS teach you like a playground how to use your phone
21. Peter27 (Posts: 233; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
you taking it all wrong. apple is great, but you reading articles wrong. just try to read between the lines or something... :)
28. jroc74 (Posts: 4936; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
I agree with this: "iOS offer simplicity while android for advance user" seems not right anymore.
After doing some research, using an iPhone last year....this myth shoulda died a long time ago.
25. downphoenix (Posts: 2357; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
When Blackberry gaffes
Average User: "gah, blackberry sucks, Im going to apple!"
When Apple gaffes
Average User: "Meh, Iphone's still the best"
I know everybody makes their mistakes, but it seems that the reason us that dont back Apple are especially har
29. Deeds (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
I'm finding that if I update a meeting request, the notes and times aren't updating on the iOS 6.0 iphones. Anybody else seeing this issue? The text looks good but the ics attachment contains the original meeting information not the updated times/notes.