Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front is now free in the Android Market
Brothers In Arms 2 was originally released in 2010, but was exclusive to the Gameloft store, where the ad-free version still sells for $4.99. This is Brothers In Arms 2’s debut in the official Android Market.
The game features a single player, story mode and multiplayer. The single player has 50 different missions that are set in various locations around the world, while the multiplayer has 5 maps that can be played by up to six people over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Finally, Brothers In Arms 2 also features an array of weaponry and vehicles to use during combat.
You can check out some of the gameplay in the video below and grab the Free+ version of Brothers In Arms 2: Global Front in the Android Market.
source: Android Market via Android Police
1. tomast (Posts: 50; Member since: 16 Oct 2011)
Study for a Spanish test or play Brothers In Arms 2.....Who am i kidding adiós español and hello brothers in arms 2!!!!
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 654; Member since: 19 May 2011)
HEY! HEY!! Hit thoughs books young man!!!!
3. parttimerep (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
the sucky part is that you cant play it on the razr
9. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Works fine on the RAZR, the Verizon RAZR.
13. paxelhydryd (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
i cant find it on the market on my phone. online it says not supported by my model
4. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Dont worry, it is free via ad support like a lot of other apps.
12. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Yea as if that's the worst thing that can happen on a smartphone. . .
10. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
go to options and try out different controls there - you should get the hang of it after a few tries. You give up too easily, young padawan.