Broken iPhones turned into useful artwork
0. phoneArena 25 Nov 2013, 09:35 posted on
If you are butter-fingered and own an iPhone, there is quite a high possibility that some day you will be left stunned like a deer in the headlights as you witness your beloved Apple device flying towards the floor. If that's the case and your smartphone breaks apart, you will have several options to consider – either fix it, throw it away or replace it...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I think it all looks stupid except the Clock. The clock looks pretty nice IMO
14. apple4never (Posts: 1064; Member since: 08 May 2013)
that clock looks so cool, better than when its parts
worked the way they were intended to
8. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
"i" disagree with you, it's not stupid. It is, however, like most Modern Art, tacky and déclassé!
Notwithstanding, what was utterly stupid was the time wasted putting that monstrous piece together; and, YES, "i" mean the news article (if you can call it that).
11. Kal-el (Posts: 93; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
bETTER PRAY that apple doesn't patent recycling
3. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
10 grand? Even a gradeschooler could do that.
4. Finalflash (Posts: 2772; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Other than the button bracelet and the clock, they look pretty stupid.
10. androiphone20 (Posts: 1654; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
By December 18 they'd have met their target, this is actually a good way to recycle broken glass
12. oNEWorld (Posts: 140; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
the clock is the only thing that looks great. they should make one out of a Samsung Galaxy device... oh wait that would be like using trash.
13. ZeroCide (Posts: 768; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
New or broken this is a better use for them.
15. GeekMovement (Posts: 2142; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
That's a lot of broken iPhones.. and I have to honestly admit all of them were ugly imo.
16. skyline88 (Posts: 448; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
Available at stores near you.