British satellite will be controlled by Google Nexus One
0. phoneArena 08 Feb 2013, 01:48 posted on
To be launched at the end of the month, the Strand-1 will be controlled by a Nexus One for part of its six-month mission...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Smart British :)
5. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Google Nexus One... when HTC used to do everything right...
7. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
sadly that Nexus One will never see earth again :(
6. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1396; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
sorry ...com.Satellite is not responding ...force close ? wait?
9. downphoenix (Posts: 2490; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
LOL. They can probably remotely control the phone.