Bring in a trade to Best Buy and buy the Apple iPhone 5c for $1, or the Apple iPhone 5s for $99.99
0. phoneArena 18 Oct 2013, 11:52 posted on
Best Buy is once again offering a trade-in deal on the latest variants of the Apple iPhone; bring a working trade into the big box retailer and you will receive a minimum $100 Best Buy gift card. The card could then be applied immediately toward a purchase of the Apple iPhone 5c making the price of Cupertino's mid-range model a measly $1. Of course, you will have to sign a two-year pact with Verizon, Sprint or AT&T...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5149; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Clearance time for the 5Cheap. Guess they haven't sold their initial allocation.
Interesting about the $99 price for the 5Same, though. Maybe the Same hasn't been seeing massive sales, either.
4. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 2740; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Or maybe BestRipBuyOff needs customers so they piggyback off the best phones on the market .
8. Finalflash (Posts: 863; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Then why not do it for the last 4 years of it being the best phone on the market, why now hmm?
2. N.Reynolds (Posts: 252; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
I work at Best Buy. This started Sunday and as of last night runs through Saturday. Unless it changed today.
6. N.Reynolds (Posts: 252; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Pays the bills well and I get a great discount.
7. HansGoneInsane (Posts: 241; Member since: 09 Aug 2013)
WTF. It doesn't matter who you work for as long as it is legal and it pays one's bills! I rather see someone contributing to society instead of being lazy and letting society work for you.
3. Derekjeter (Posts: 126; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
It's funny that if you visit a Verizon store or AT&T store, they will tell they have no stock but Best buy and Wallmart do. That's just dumb. They should have this deal for the Galaxy note 3 or the LG G2.
9. Goldeneye (Posts: 344; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Have you heard about Best Buy price match? They'll price match just about every retailer brick and mortar and online, last time I checked Sam's Club had the G2 for $120, BB will gladly price match it, the Note 3? It's too damned new, just wait a few weeks and and do your research on pricing and then head to BB!
If BB did transfer upgrades it would be the perfect retailer for cell phones that is and no I don't work there.
10. Derekjeter (Posts: 126; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Best buy does not price match cell phones. They did like 6 months ago but not anymore. I had the LG G2 but I sold it to buy the beast that I have now (note 3) this thing is great. But they still should allow you to take that gift card for a purchase of another phone.
11. GeekMovement (Posts: 1471; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Is this any best buy stores or only best buy mobile stores?