Brand new Wi-Fi only version of the Motorola XOOM is on sale today only for $329.99
0. phoneArena 11 Apr 2012, 11:53 posted on
This time around, things are a bit different seeing that daily sales web site 1saleaday.com is offering a brand new Motorola XOOM for only $334.98 total (that’s with shipping included). Specifically, you get the 32GB Wi-Fi only version of the XOOM, which is safe to say...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. alpinejason (Posts: 262; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
umm out of date and that god forsaken crappy O S = crap
6. imkyle (Posts: 979; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
It has the newest update for ICS 4.0.4. It was the first tablet to get it. Crappy OS?
2. theoak (Posts: 320; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
So this essentially goes up against the 16GB iPad 2.
XOOM has better screen, higher pixel density, 32GB storage, more external connectivity ...
3. networkdood (Posts: 6261; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Very good deal, but...nevermind...it is not called the iXOOM.
4. deadinside (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Can this or will this be update to ICS???
8. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It already has ICS 4.0.4, if that's what you are asking.
10. deadinside (Posts: 26; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Yes, so i can update it to 4.0.4? because the specs say •Android 3.1 Honeycomb OS (upgradeable to 3.2)
11. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Yeah, you can just update it to 4.0.4 when you get it.
There's not too much of a difference anyways tho..
7. Dragonkingamn (Posts: 12; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I use this more than my laptop. I have an ICS rom overclocked to stable 1.4ghz. also have USB mount app that i can plug my external HD over a OTG cable and able to watch movies from my external HD on my xoom. Yes, could be thinner but for 329, it is the best tablet out there for everything it does. 32 gig internal memory, 32gig sdcard expandable. external HD compatable and if thats not enough, you always got dropbox etc also spalshtop remote desktop and other apps. be godly if it could read cds.
9. speckledapple (Posts: 877; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I bought the xoom four months after it came out and I still use it today. Its a worthy purchase and hell of a tablet considering that tablets with betters specs and offerings have come out since then. However, I don't think anyone should pay this much for the WIFI only version at this point when they can easily pony up a few more dollars and get something better.