Brain of Samsung Galaxy S4 sets world record to solve Rubik’s Cube
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2014, 17:03 posted on
This basically proves that anything can be achieved with some Legos and a smartphone. In Birmingham...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1597; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
In B'ham? That's where I'm from! :D Just saying.
World record, indeed.
2. dontneedtoknow (Posts: 154; Member since: 17 Feb 2014)
It takes me atleast have an hour to solve one. 5.55 seconds? O.o
3. Apple4Ever (banned) (Posts: 14; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
im well, my record is ∞ cuz ive never finished one lol
5. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I've always just Capt. Kirk'd it and changed the rules... remove the stickers, or even take it apart, then just reorganize for the win.
7. InspiredSkye (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
Actually isn't that hard to solve it. I learned the beginner's method in a couple of hours, and I was able to solve the cube in 4-5 minutes. Then by learning the intuitive Fridrich method and memorizing most of the OLL and PLL algorithms, my times dropped to 50 seconds (in just a month of practicing).
12. LAKAME_MAN (Posts: 46; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
"when you look at at Mats Valk’s video solving the puzzle, his action is pretty fast too."
That's just desrespectful. Pretty fast? He did 45 moves in 5.55 seconds. That's 8.81 turns per second. Do you guys even know how much you need to practice to even reach that kind of speed?