Brace yourselves: the Apple iPhone machine is revving up
0. phoneArena 12 Sep 2012, 10:48 posted on
Apple is like Howard Stern - either you love it or you hate it. But the key is that even if you hate it, you are compelled to be part of the conversation, which makes you part of why Apple's machine is so powerful...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10096; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Lol Michael writes the best articles on the site hands down. Brace yourself people!
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3297; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Thought of dissin' Apple but Michael has 'intimidatingly' changed my mind. :D
4. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
blackberry news will burried in hell, poor rim :-(
5. twens (Posts: 855; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I am a G note user,waiting for the note 2 but I want to know what the next iPhone is so I make mockery out of it....so am eagally waiting for the announcement. Any how its gonna be,I still know my note 2 is light years ahead of the iPhone.hihihi
20. nicholassss (Posts: 364; Member since: 10 May 2012)
memorizing all the iphone specs and features so you can smash on iphone users with how much better every other phone ever is?
7. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
Damn good article Mike. Its obvious a lot of us need the education..
8. nwright94 (unregistered)
Weird how this was posted as I watching Ned stark being decapitated.
27. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
I bet Ned stark would not have put up with any apple crap in winterfelt,the lanisters would be making love to the iphone in comparison!
10. and.then.he.said. (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
apple. android. this comment has both, so therefore it wins.
11. moofoodooloo (Posts: 137; Member since: 04 Jan 2011)
So the best thing iPhone haters can do is shut up. Stop clicking the links, stop giving the articles so much attention, stop posting stupid comments. PA is raking in the ad revenue when an iPhone related article is clicked on.
32. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1705; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So basically you're saying don't help PA get money...on their own website...genius
12. structureman116 (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Sep 2010)
This is probably to most sensible article I have ever seen on PA. You can swap the name Apple with company X, and this article will still apply in during company X's time to shine! While I despise the iphone and voice my opinion on that, but before being an iphone hater I consider myself a technology geek. I want to know what is new with everything mobile phone and tablet related.
Well said Michael H...well said!
13. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4219; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Looking forward to it, I'm at school right now and I'm sneaking on here to get the news lol. Don't disappoint Apple, try your best, try to pry me away from Android.
22. nicholassss (Posts: 364; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Personally, if i was given an iphone, i'd sell it and get somehing better but, For my less nerdy smartphone user friends, this will be jsut what they're looking for. Stylish(albeit ugly), fast data connection (assuming other companies let the LTE slide) and it can play angry birds.
LETS SEE WHAT APPLE HAS TO OFFER TODAY!
23. omacmagics (Posts: 42; Member since: 27 Dec 2011)
I'm an android fan but of course I'll be clicking d apple articles to see what d commotion n hype is all about lol!
26. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
"it's your responsibility to not click the links, because we can't do that for you." - well said
29. mas11 (Posts: 1034; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
My issue is I want to read about the new iPhone, but they cover this event more than Nokia and Motorola's combined. It's too much and I know you addressed it in the article, but still too much.
31. laghari (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
That doesn't change anything. It's still iphoneArena.