Brace yourselves, Samsung Experience Shops opening in 1400 Best Buy stores indeed
1. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
This year is not your - SAMSUNG.
7. MrJerry (Posts: 366; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Well apparently it seems that this article is The Bitter Truth to you
29. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Well apparently it seems that my comment is The Bitter Truth to you
8. Note2waitingonNote3 (banned) (Posts: 87; Member since: 19 Mar 2013)
Samsung is BOSS of everything period.
2. sprucex (unregistered)
Gingerbreads awfulness flung me into the arms of first the Playbook then the iPad; then out came ICS and wowed me. With my short time with Apple the cults fierce anti-Samsung bias astounded then repulsed me. The greatness of the Galaxy line deserves its own stores to showcase and win back gingerbread created refugees.
Is Apple now claiming they invented the "store" now?
3. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
PLASTIC PLASTIC EVERYWHEREEE!!
9. Daftama (Posts: 495; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You milk comes in plastic your shampoo comes in plastic shhhiittt comes in plastic whats your problem with plastic...i love driod haters the only good bad thing they have is plastic
31. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
I really dont care about plastics. Atleast try to make it good looking. Look at the lumia line up, HTC One X, Sony Xperia Line Up. They all are plastics but all of them looks much better than Samsung.
14. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
yeah coz plastic is stronger than your aluminum or glass..
why haters always push plastic as an excuse for their defeats? coz thats d only thing they can say..
19. SleepingOz (Posts: 2011; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
That's the only "argument" they got against Samsung. Not really a valid one though, the "cheap" plastic of my GNOTE II deals better with shock than any other handsets made of "premium" materials.
Have you seen the drop test of the so-called "premium" HTC One?
"Premium" build, isn't it?
23. johnriii (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
i've seen it. better get otterbox. quick.
30. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Shut up plastic
10. MartianMe (unregistered)
Guess i'm going back to bestbuy soon..
12. Sniggly (Posts: 6199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
So that's, like, all of them. Huh. I haven't heard anything about this.
13. Sniggly (Posts: 6199; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I hope the people they send aren't too pushy. Samsung makes good phones but they're not always the best choice for every purchase.
15. Even4steven (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Honestly, for all the bashing people do of Best Buy, where else can you go to see, touch and experience electronic products today? As for pricing, please point me to the store that has the lowest price in the world on every item, because I would like to shop there as well. Yeah, most of us geeks know more about the products then their salespeople do, but I think that says more about us than them...
16. johnriii (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Samsung trumps HTC yet AGAIN. The HTC One may be an equal phone to the S4, but this kind of move will keep Samsung at the top of the smartphone world for a long, long time.
17. Dion25 (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
First Apple, now comes Samsung. Who's next to want their own space, Sony, Lg, Microsoft ? Monkey see monkey do.
20. SleepingOz (Posts: 2011; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Why are you so mad? Butthurt much?
Well, this is business. Every oem would want its products to stand apart.
22. johnriii (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
LOL...the other company's wouldn't be able to do what Samsung is. Best Buy knows a winner when they see it...
21. Dion25 (Posts: 42; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
Not mad. Butthurt much? ( Sounds like something you personally go through)
24. oister85 (Posts: 338; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Samsung is going to create more jobs in the states, that's good
25. archangel9 (Posts: 226; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
Like a MEGA BOSS. Samsung deserve it own stores and platforms as alternative to Apple
28. johnriii (Posts: 216; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
good point, but why invest more money in structure and personnel when you can just pimp someone else's? the next takeover will be Walmart's Electronic Department. give it about two years, or less. can you imagine how many phones they would sell if they could get a foothold there?
32. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
I can see Korea dominating everwhere.
33. Gbrunner24 (Posts: 11; Member since: 18 Nov 2012)
We set up and opened the first two experience shops in area Best Buy's. Go check them out!