Boyfriend proposes using Vine
Collier received the proposal right in the middle of a Twitter chat about customer service (#custserv), which she had started back in 2009. She said she was trying to run the customer service chat when she saw the proposal and her mind froze. Finally, it thawed out enough for her to fire back her response, which was a big "Yes". We suppose this is just another reason why Android users need to get their version of Vine which is supposedly on the way.
Last weekend, we saw Sony's twist on a buy/girl crush and today we see a marriage proposal via Vine. Next up, virtual honeymoons.
source: HuffingtonPost via Gizmodo
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
LOL Strange marriage proposal. But cool!
2. donjunior (Posts: 50; Member since: 28 May 2013)
Cheap proposal like iphone users. Samsung FTW.
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
you really need to get a girlfriend ....
6. Igneel (unregistered)
He's fan-zoned by Samsung but he's satisfied. Leave him be :P
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 9262; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude are you in a relationship with Samsung? Try dating a girl dude.
4. dexter_jdr (Posts: 999; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Sony's twist on a buy/girl crush
twist on a buy/girl crush
on a buy/girl crush
a buy/girl crush
5. FlushGordon (unregistered)
11. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 269; Member since: 07 May 2012)
now which dumba$$ is giving thumbs down because some one is congratulating newly engaged couple, go get a life and a partner
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 9262; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Some one who can't get a girl. My wedding is 9-21-13. Watch this.
13. Stuntman (Posts: 665; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I'm waiting for the 6-second marriage ceremony.
14. roscuthiii (Posts: 1716; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
I would so get my backside kicked if I did that. I once made the mistake of using the "ditto" line from the movie Ghost... I almost didn't survive that catastrophe.