Box gives Android users 50GB free
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Feb 2012, 14:12
On the heels of its latest release for Android, Box is sweetening up the pot with an offer that is pretty hard to refuse. Between now and March 23, 2012, any Box personal user who downloads Box for Android will receive 50 GB of storage free for life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. protozeloz posted on 23 Feb 2012, 14:25 0
Got mine ;) along with my 50GB drop box I have100 :)
3. nyamo posted on 23 Feb 2012, 14:36 1
thanks for the tip, i just signed up and got my 50gb, the limits kinda suck but will make due in an emergency
4. superguy posted on 23 Feb 2012, 14:45 0
Do you have to sign up for a new account, or can you add it to an existing one?
5. CharleneSchnepf posted on 23 Feb 2012, 14:51 1
You can add it to an existing account. Just download the app and login with your existing account. According to the FAQ on Box's website, even if you already have the app, just login into it again within the promotion period and they will give you the additional storage.
7. willywill_evo posted on 23 Feb 2012, 16:24 0
i had a hard time downloading it, but happy i got my 50gb of storage after a few time