Box gives Android users 50GB free
0. phoneArena 23 Feb 2012, 14:12 posted on
On the heels of its latest release for Android, Box is sweetening up the pot with an offer that is pretty hard to refuse. Between now and March 23, 2012, any Box personal user who downloads Box for Android will receive 50 GB of storage free for life...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Got mine ;) along with my 50GB drop box I have100 :)
3. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
thanks for the tip, i just signed up and got my 50gb, the limits kinda suck but will make due in an emergency
4. superguy (Posts: 271; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Do you have to sign up for a new account, or can you add it to an existing one?
5. CharleneSchnepf (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 Nov 2011)
You can add it to an existing account. Just download the app and login with your existing account. According to the FAQ on Box's website, even if you already have the app, just login into it again within the promotion period and they will give you the additional storage.
6. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Finally, a place for my comic book collection :D
7. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
i had a hard time downloading it, but happy i got my 50gb of storage after a few time
8. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Why it needs to access and read all my contacts ?