Bought a Nokia Lumia 920? Here is how to claim your free wireless charger
0. phoneArena posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:10
Once it becomes 14 days or longer since the purchase of your Nokia Lumia 920, you are entitled to receive a free wireless charger from Nokia; simply fill out the form at nokiafreecharger.com and the wireless charger will be sent right to your door...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Owlet posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:21 0 0
How can I get one without buying one of those undoubtedly great Lumias? :) That's a tough one.
7. aaronkatrini posted on 16 Nov 2012, 13:39 3 1
You wont be needing one since no other Phone/Device/Hardware supports it :)
8. Owlet posted on 16 Nov 2012, 14:09 7 1
Yeah? I think you're wrong. My HTC Droid DNA will lay on it quite nicely. It uses a standard technology called Qi.
18. aaronkatrini posted on 16 Nov 2012, 20:27 2 0
9. -box- posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:30 2 0
I believe any device that uses the Qi-standard wireless charging tech will be able to use it. Supposedly Nexus4 and HTC DNA will meet that standard, and there are also shells/accessories to enable the feature in other phones.
13. Owlet posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:57 1 0
Exactly right, box.
2. digitalw posted on 16 Nov 2012, 12:53 0 1
it's not a stupoid question. The color is very importand. It's the first thing that ours eyes and brain recceives about some object. The first impressions are mosly the ones that say: buy or don't buy. :))) The color is linked to the form and that is why some objects looks bether in red and other in yellow and so on, And that question is very very importand!
4. Owlet posted on 16 Nov 2012, 13:03 0 0
I think you misunderstood a little. They were sarcastic in the article. Because you have only 2 choices, and when you pick your first choice, then the second is obvious. They didn't say it's stupid to choose your color.
10. -box- posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:31 0 0
Also that there's only 2 colors. One thing I don't like about my Lumia 900's charging/data cable is that it's white. It's high-capacity, so it charges fast, but it looks silly, and, honestly, a bit apple-ish. I bought some cyan cables online that match the color perfectly, but aren't high-capacity.
5. Owlet posted on 16 Nov 2012, 13:07 6 0
Good question, Credo. You brought up a point.
This is for the UK ONLY. Terms and conditions: "Open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland...". PhoneArena should check the facts before posting. Shame they don't always do.
11. -box- posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:32 0 1
*#06# is correct. It can also be found in Settings > About > More Info
12. andrew1953 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 15:50 1 0
So any strength to questions about 920's battery life. Nokia had to give me a new N9 because the processor went into melt down mode. Reason I prefer phones you can pull the back off.
15. MC1123 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 16:46 0 0
i know right! non-user replaceable sucks!! i really dont know why companies follow the iPhone-way! the non-user replaceable sucks big time!!! that's why i prefer the likes of mid-range phones....
14. MC1123 posted on 16 Nov 2012, 16:43 0 0
i didnt failed my algebra in high school! but in college..... :P
16. clevername posted on 16 Nov 2012, 17:47 2 0
Owlets right its for UK and Ireland residents only. Furthermore only for those who purchased promotional 920s or 820s from certain retailers and got a unique code. Kinda bummed about that.
19. Cyan3boN posted on 16 Nov 2012, 23:19 1 0
I'm pretty sure they will bring it to india. they have such a huge following here.
20. RazaAsad posted on 17 Nov 2012, 00:04 0 0
Can anyone tell if I can claim free charger if I buy from Rogers Canada?
23. Owlet posted on 17 Nov 2012, 04:30 0 0
Is Rogers Canada in the UK or Ireland? If it's in one of those places, then yes.
24. s.barnard posted on 28 Feb 2013, 14:32 0 0
i brought my Nokia Lumia 920 the beginning of January and filled in the form online to receive my free wireless charger two weeks after as i was told, and i still haven't received it, what do i do??