Both the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 expected to have improved 8MP cameras
0. phoneArena 02 Oct 2013, 20:40 posted on
Apple tends to focus heavily on the camera quality and battery life of its iOS devices, likely because the company believes those are the most important features of a smartphone as far as users are concerned. That said, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to see the cameras of the upcoming iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 get upgrades, but there are new predictions on what exactly those improvements could be...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 15681; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bring em on. Mini for me, full size for the mrs.
2. Yes-Sir (banned) (Posts: 58; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
It will have the same looks as the first iPad. It's hard to diffrenciate. Great improvement, if only the OS was less stricter.
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2026; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Lol. Expect too see more morons, shooting video,pictures,with thier iPADs
4. GoogleSafariFox (banned) (Posts: 100; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Samsung Fan here, but I'm looking forward to Buy iPad 5 or iPad Mini 2. But I feel Like I would love more the iPad mini 2 if it has Retina Display, and improved camera plus Gold Coloured Design then APPLE, Shut up and take my money!
6. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 499; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Ahh. The most reasonably priced product of Apple.