Boost Mobile giving away 15 phones in 15 days
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Apr 2012, 19:18
From April 1st through the 15th, Boost Mobile is giving away one phone a day from those who visit the pre-paid carrier's Facebook page and "Like it"; you can choose from the Motorola Theory, Sanyo Innuendo or the LG Rumor Reflex...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 01 Apr 2012, 19:39 2 0
oh, i ment to give you a thumbs up, but i clicked too quickly
5. cripton805 posted on 01 Apr 2012, 20:15 1 0
By giving the phones away, they still make money by getting more customers.
6. alpinejason posted on 01 Apr 2012, 21:01 3 1
boost sucks and so do those phones not worth anyone time
9. cripton805 posted on 01 Apr 2012, 21:18 0 2
In CA its not bad... Pretty good actually. Better than Tmobile and Att. Its also cheap. They do need better phones though. You can unlock some and put it on their service.
8. CommentBoxEnforcer posted on 01 Apr 2012, 21:18 1 0
not even the top three phones boost has to offer...i flashed a evo to boost network..unlimited mins & data with free mobile hotspot all for 45 a month
10. Mandroid posted on 02 Apr 2012, 13:20 1 0
LMAO, and the ghetto dwellers of the world went nuts. Blood and fire was everywhere.