Boopsie says that Windows Phone could be the next big thing
0. phoneArena 23 Jan 2014, 19:37 posted on
What is Boopsie? Well, some use it as a term of endearment. But in the mobile world, Boopsie is an app provider for libraries around the world. It has started a new Boopsie Analytics service that tracks the usage of the more than 300 library branded mobile apps that it runs. Based on the data it compiled, Boopsie discovered that BlackBerry usage declined a stunning 47% from January through September last year...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 15196; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
The next big thing is already here, the jedii's pecs.
3. Bernoulli (Posts: 2368; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
nah a nicer camera will always be better than a cheap plastic body
9. hurrycanger (Posts: 1499; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
Hey No.18, I have an idea. Why don't you use that nicer camera to make me some good food?
4. Furbal (Posts: 549; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
Considering Android licencing fees can pay for the majority of r&d for it, i'd say it can only get better as long as they listen to feedback.
Looking forward to its growth
5. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
And is he talking about BlackBerry 7 not BB10 right? And who uses this app?
11. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Considering that only a few million BB10s were sold so far, it would probably not even register in the chart if they used only that as basis.
8. Avenger827 (Posts: 46; Member since: 19 Jan 2014)
The next big thing is coming, and it's called Tizen.
10. Glim12808 (Posts: 394; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
How do you know Tizen would be the next big thing when it's not even out yet. For all you know, it could also be the next big flop!
14. papss (unregistered)
WP8 IS the next big thing. My space looks ancient
15. tokuzumi (Posts: 568; Member since: 27 Aug 2009)
WP is not a bad OS, and if Android no longer suits my needs, I would have no problems switching to WP. But WP is a fair amount behind where Android was at the same time in its lifecycle. Not to say thing things won't change, as BB and Palm were the top dogs for quite a while. Look where they are now.
16. NateAdam8 (Posts: 355; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Great OS just needs more people who understand it and not all those fAndroids and iClone saying it sucks or whatever they cause they be lovin' that Apple flavored Google penis.