Bluetooth supported glove phone is the latest in wearable technology
Miles has come up with a Bluetooth connected glove that allows you to listen through the thumb and talk through the pinkie. This was not about making a marketable product, but was rather a challenge which Miles seems to have easily passed. "The glove is a very good carrier for this kind of technology," he says.
If you want to see this new technology in action, click on the video below.
source: BBC via CNET
1. rawbow (Posts: 428; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
nice ,wish they get the flexible display on the glove and we get a handy smartphone!
16. ghaniosman (Posts: 69; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Now this definitely looks embarrassing in public places and also gives wrong signals with those actions ;-)
17. taikucing (unregistered)
yeah, call me maybe
2. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Is it water, dust and shockproof?
That is the main point.
3. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I think Bluetooth headset is still better. You don't have to use your hand to answer the call.
Its the same like talking with your phone holding in your hand.
Bluetooth was actually built for calling with "hands-free" but this is more like a downgrade.
4. YourNightmare (Posts: 32; Member since: 12 Jun 2013)
Looks more beshizle than the iPhone5s to me
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Now there will be at least a 100 patents on wearable GLOVES ...
6. tigermcm (Posts: 821; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
this would be very useful depending on price for those of us that ride motorcycles
12. GoBears (Posts: 412; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Those of us that ride motorcycles are so MUCH better off with in helmet bluetooth than this lol.
19. tigermcm (Posts: 821; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
paying an extra $200-$300 for in helmet mic is not better off
7. TheRetroReplay (Posts: 251; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
Now we can look like Inspector Gadget when on the phone!
8. MartianMe (unregistered)
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1313; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
WTF? Next thing you know we will have microphones on condoms.
13. shuaibhere (Posts: 1902; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
I saw this one in invention intervention in history tv18 long before...
14. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3319; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
I don't even wear gloves in the winter. I can't imagine wearing gloves in the summer just to use this device. I'll stick to my phone.
15. SprintGuy26 (Posts: 66; Member since: 21 Mar 2011)
Only sell one glove,Make it in white with diamonds.....now all the fake MJ's can a all in one glove
18. V3TTOO (Posts: 27; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
I thought ThinkGeek had something like this for $60, and they have conductive or whatever it is called so you can still use your touch screen phone.
20. AlanB412 (Posts: 32; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
They do. It's literally called Bluetooth Handset Gloves