Blue Tiger Stylus brings pressure sensitive note taking and drawing to the iPad
0. phoneArena posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:34
If you’re in the market for a stylus for your iPad, we’re certain that you can effortlessly do a web search and find a trove of models that range in price. However, for those jealous about the pressure sensitive nature of the Galaxy Note’s S Pen, there are probably few...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. protozeloz posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:43 0 0
I wonder if they will make a version for android i Could use one
3. Mandroid posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:51 4 1
OR you could buy the official apple brand stylus for ONLY $99 USD!
4. Droid_X_Doug posted on 05 Mar 2012, 17:54 0 0
@Mandroid - what official apple brand stylus? Got a link?
11. Mandroid posted on 07 Mar 2012, 16:08 1 0
You suck at life and your father sits up every night with a gun in his mouth for the shame of sireing such an idiot.
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 05 Mar 2012, 18:00 2 0
Blue Tiger might be onto something. If they have the ability to allow a user of their stylus to use it like a pencil on a sheet of paper and have extraneous input (such as palm, wrist, etc.) not appear, that could open a new area of opportunity for interacting with tablets and handsets. I hope they have a patent application pending, cause they likely have got Apple's attention.
10. protozeloz posted on 06 Mar 2012, 06:44 0 0
and mine, I want this compatible with every tablet
6. zackh121556 posted on 05 Mar 2012, 18:01 1 2
The only people jealous of the Galaxy Notes s-pen are the people that would post a story for a stupid accessory......just saying...
9. bayusuputra posted on 06 Mar 2012, 00:49 1 0
i know i will get a lot of thumbs down but, there are many apple fans who said stylus is so last decade..
admit it, if you are to draw, would you prefer your stubby fingers or a more precise stylus?