Blue Samsung Galaxy S III appears on video in a different shade
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jun 2012, 06:53
The blue now seems to have a gunmetal hue, and even looks dark grey under the video lighting, until the phone is tilted a few times in the video and the color reveals its underlying moody blue. The German source who filmed the new hue says that this will be the final production color, which is to be called Metallic Blue now, so we are staying tuned for more confirmation...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ar2730 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 06:57 2 1
Boooo! I was looking forward to the pebble blue too.
2. Galen20K posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:07 1 0
you know what's interesting is that when the T-Mobile USA version's of the GS3 leaked last week(which turned out to be true), they had called the blue finish a Metallic blue so this could be.
4. remixfa posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:13 2 0
the pebble blue is kind of metallic as well.
thats a shame, i was looking forward to the pebble blue. this is too grey. blah!
6. Galen20K posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:15 1 0
I prefer the old Pebble blue color as well, I seriously don't think they'll change it all that much if at all. I think this dude had really bad lighting in his video that made it seem like a different color but also if you read the Press release by Samsung for the USA version of the GS3 they still list it as Pebble blue so I really don't think they'll change it honestly.
10. greathero1 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:59 1 0
I actually think the faux design in the pebble blue makes the phone look cheap. Just my opinion though. I think the white one is the better looking of the 2. I am still torn though between this and the Evo. I am not blown away by the Galaxy S3 but the HTC One series is simply gorgeous. Either way, you cant go wrong with either one.
16. WirelessCon posted on 04 Jun 2012, 13:10 0 0
What does "faux design" mean? That doesn't even make sense.
13. sadaivadai posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:46 0 0
Anyway you are going to use a case .. you don't have to worry about the colour ..
8. ph00ny posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:29 0 0
Um look at the color of his hand
It looks like the video has some color saturation issues
9. rwolf1984 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 07:33 1 0
I would rather have this color than blue or white!!!
11. greathero1 posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:00 1 0
What ever happened to good ole black? Dark gray would also work for me better than that damn pebble blue.
12. sadaivadai posted on 04 Jun 2012, 08:41 0 0
I like this one .. It looks more original .. The pebble blue looked like a toy ..
14. mercorp posted on 04 Jun 2012, 09:25 0 0
Looking for a coral pink version,too.
Hope the phone above is a new color called gunmetal black.
17. thelegend6657 posted on 05 Jun 2012, 05:56 0 0
although white s3 looks best i like the old blue more
Only the back is giving problems right >
Why dont samsung keep the old blue at the front and only use the new blue at the back ?