Blue HTC One and HTC One mini break cover, release date set for Q4 2013
The HTC One is already offered in silver and black (and red on some carriers), and now the fourth option in blue is confirmed. We definitely like the combination of a vivid, cheerful color and a more serious, business-y aluminum unibody on the HTC One.
The 4.3” HTC One mini is the other handset that is getting a paintjob in vivid blue. The device features an aluminum unibody construction just like in the HTC One.
The price of the two handsets should remain the same as on the other colors. How do you like what you see, would you buy one of these new blue HTCs?
Blue HTC One and HTC One mini break cover Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Blue HTC One and HTC One mini break cover
1. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2326; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Nice color. How about reverting colors, Black with Blue strips? It'll also look good.
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 1322; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
It looks so freakin hot!!! This blue color option is totally awesome!
3. scumbledEGG (unregistered)
htc one blue??? so it is also wp8.1? haha
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
This actually looks good. don't like the last picture, but the first one is good.
7. RomeoJDR (Posts: 237; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
The last pic is the mini. You can tell by the position of the flash
5. dgray77 (Posts: 16; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Hope they'll offer this color for the Max, as well.
6. TechFreak (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
Nice!!!HTC One is a really solid phone.
I wonder why it has such poor sales..
8. terabyteRouser (Posts: 412; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
because verizon, one of america's largest carriers waited until august to release the phone
10. amats69 (Posts: 967; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
this blue HTC One is so f*ckin good looking device! So hot! But i still prefer the RED HTC one.. I love the black and red combination :)