Blue BlackBerry Z10 spotted; BlackBerry 10 invades MLB telecast
0. phoneArena 06 Apr 2013, 13:06 posted on
We've seen a red BlackBerry Z10 and we have seen a blue one courtesy of a tweet sent out by Lil' E who was apparently rewarded for his songs all about BlackBerry 10; in addition to this style of promotion, BlackBerry has turned to highly rated telecasts of Toronto Blue Jay games to show off the BlackBerry 10 peek feature on a "Zed 10"...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. BillyG (Posts: 304; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
they really need to stop calling it blackberry...
7. jonneyh (Posts: 7; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
I want the blue one. I just got fed up with my black one
8. N.Reynolds (Posts: 254; Member since: 15 Feb 2011)
Took long enough to report this story. Talked to my BlackBerry rep Friday and he said this was a custom job and not from BlackBerry. Don't know though!
12. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Tell your rep that Blackberry is garbage. And to deliver a note to that idiot Thorsten to close the doors!
9. kabilan.ravi (Posts: 3; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Following same strategy of Nokia. But It's cool...
11. apiskula (limited) (Posts: 441; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Blackberry please just die already. Nobody wants this crap. Take a hint Thorsten your done!
13. GadgetsMcGoo (Posts: 163; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
And why does this have your panty all knotted up?